The Little Fine Wine Company is a small, dynamic, and fast-growing online fine wine company, established by a Master of Wine in 2018. We offer a range of wines and specialise in the sale of great wines in half bottle size.
***Please note this role is no longer available but do please keep in touch with us in case of future opportunities
Customer Services & Administration Supervisor
As the company growth accelerates, we are looking to recruit a competent full time Customer Services and Administration Supervisor. This is a great opportunity for a self-starter who can manage and develop efficient systems as the company quickly grows. The successful applicant will need to be hands on and willing to get involved in a variety of tasks, as dictated by the business need. Attention to detail, and a commitment to high quality customer service is essential. This is a role that would suit somebody who is flexible and enjoys a variety of tasks with the opportunity to work in different areas of the business. The role is predominantly office based.
- Order processing and tracking of courier deliveries
- Liaising with customers and responding to their enquiries
- Organising mail outs and assisting on marketing and social media initiatives
- Supervising warehouse assistant, overseeing the organisation, packing of orders and receiving of deliveries
- Assisting with product set-up on the website, including writing wine descriptions
- General office management tasks and assisting with ad-hoc projects such as tastings, events, buying admin depending on the business need
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Excellent customer service
- Proficient in Excel and good all-round computer skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Ability to work independently to a high standard
- Organised, with an eye for developing scalable processes
- Good analytical skills
- An interest in wine and food
- Experience in Mailchimp and Woo Commerce
- WSET qualified
Full time. A competitive salary and staff discount is on offer.
Please do send your CV and a short paragraph about you (quoting ‘Customer Services role’ in the email subject bar) to:
We are currently looking to fill a role(s) in warehouse and order fulfilment. Based mainly in our warehouse/office in SW18, London, from early February. Part-time or full-time. Knowledge of/interest in wine ideal preferred but not essential. Good attention to detail needed.
Please do send your CV and a short paragraph about you (quoting ‘Warehouse role’ in the email subject bar) to: