***given the number of applications received so far, we are no longer accepting new applications for this position, thank you***
Customer Services Administrator
The Little Fine Wine Company is a small, dynamic, and fast-growing online fine wine company. As the company growth accelerates, we are looking to recruit a competent full time Customer Services Administrator. This is a great opportunity for a self starter who can manage and develop efficient systems as the company quickly grows. The successful applicant will need to be hands on and willing to get involved in a variety of administrative tasks.
Order processing and tracking
- Liaising with customers and responding to their requirements
- Purchasing Administration
- Organising mail outs and assisting on marketing initiatives
Attention to detail, a strong work ethic and a commitment to top quality Customer Service is essential.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong communication skills both written and spoken
- Proficient in excel and good all-round computer skills.
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly.
- Ability to work independently to a high standard
- An interest and wine and food
- Basic accountancy/bookkeeping skills
- Experience in Xero and Mailchimp
- WSET qualified
Full time, home based. Immediate start. A competitive salary and staff discount is on offer.
Please apply with covering letter and CV quoting CUSTOMER SERVICES ADMINISTRATOR to: